Brother HL-L8260CDW Drivers Download
Reviews– The Brother HL-L8260CDW color laser printer is a great choice for offices and small workgroups that need a cost-effective, reliable commercial-quality printing solution. This high-performance printer helps increase productivity with print speeds up to 33 ppm. Advanced security features help limit access to documents and devices and help reduce costs by restricting color printing. Flexible paper handling includes the ability to expand to a total capacity of 1,050 sheets with optional trays.
- Fast printing business and high quality. With print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute in color and black and class resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi, you no longer have to wait for commercial documents with great impact.
- Flexible network connectivity. Built-in / wireless 802.11b / g and n Gigabit Ethernet networking interfaces to set up and share on your wired or wireless network easily.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0 Mopria, Brother iPrint & Scan and Wi-Fi Direct.
- An economical impression. Spend less time to replace supplies and help reduce operating costs by using genuine high-performance Brother toner cartridges (4,500 black pages and 4,000 color pages).
- Easily print documents on both sides. It uses automatic double-sided printing to help reduce printing costs and produce professional documents, presentations, brochures, and flyers.
- Flexible paper handling. A paper capacity of the 250-sheet tray can be adjusted for letter- or cold paper, along with a 50-sheet multipurpose tray capacity for letterhead and alternative media printing. Add optional 250-sheet paper trays and set up the printer with multiple trays in a way that best suits your needs – up to 1,050 sheets of total capacity.
- Advanced security features. Help protect against unauthorized access to devices and control help costs by restricting printing by user or group
- Excellent customer service. Online, call or live chat – free support for printer life.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system