Brother MFC-J6930DW Drivers Download
Reviews– Meets the needs of small workgroups with a single unit by choosing Brother MFC-J6930DW multifunctional inkjet printer, which offers printing, scanning, copying and faxing in sizes up to 11 x 17 in.
For other functions, a large flat surface of 11.7 x 17 inches can scan, copy and fax your scanning and copying documents. It can benefit from the duplex, while 50 sheets ADF is present for batch jobs. And a standard 500-sheet tray. Plus, a 3.7 “touchscreen LCD is present for intuitive control along with USB 2.0 and Ethernet ports for wired connectivity.
- 30,000-page monthly duty cycle
- Apple’s mobile printing options AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint and scanning, Wi-Fi Direct and Mopria mobile pet printing
- ENERGY STAR
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system
Incoming search terms:
- MFC J 6930 install on wifi
- mfc j6930dw driver download