Canon DR-C225W Scanner Driver Download
Reviews– The DR-C225W is equipped with Wi-Fi connectivity, so that a range of compatible devices such as PCs, smartphones and tablets can share a scanner without the need for a USB cable. The DR-C225W provides a new type of scan that uses the scanned data to multiple devices.
The scanner connects to a PC, smartphones and tablet PCs based on a 1-to-1 in this mode. Proof of the scanner and the connections are made from the other device, so you can scan images using your smart devices.
Connection via Wireless Access Point (Station Mode)
This mode connects the scanner to the PC, smartphones and tablet PCs via a wireless access point and allows you to share the scanner between multiple devices. WPS compliant access point makes the network configuration process that is quick and easy required to use this mode.
With its small size and flexibility of DR-C225W is ideal for various industries such as legal, health, financial and real estate. The integrated wireless feature allows scanning through different devices and can be used by individuals or divided by small workgroups to modernize paper-based processes and increase efficiency and productivity. combined in conjunction with the supplied software, the DR-C225W can be used to convert documents into editable electronic files; Scan business cards and organizational contacts; archiving, recovery and file sharing; creating searchable PDF; and more.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system