Canon DR-M160II Scanner Driver Download
Reviews– Built for scanning demanding environments provides 120ipm the DR-M160II imageFORMULA high productivity scanning. It is ideal for OCR processing in Windows and Mac environments.
seen the power of the DR-M160II scanner in its flow, the capacity, and the overall performance. Scanning up to 60 pages per minute on both sides in one pass – and with up to 60 sheets in the ADF, the detected quickly and converts paper documents into useful information digitally.
The rugged design features an impressive feeding 60 sheets, the documents in mixed stacks takes productivity to help increase. The DR-M160II aims to create super reliable feeding and separation of various types of media; thick embossed into thin boards and cards to three meter long documents. Built to withstand up to 7000 scans / day will be the DR-M160II heavy feed rollers and a solid paper transport that will take to make it extremely durable and able to high workloads.
A single repetition separation system allows automatically help documents in the scanner feed on the rare occasions when the double feed detection occurs for user intervention to minimize any need. The double release power button allows the user to quickly ignore a double feed detection and continue scanning.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system