Canon imageCLASS LBP253x Drivers Download
Reviews– Effective and fast with fantastic LBP253x, it will make the impression that you are using its new look. If it can be used as a stand-alone printer, or included in a MDS with integrated software solution uniFLOW this is actually the perfect entry-level printer for your business.
- embedded MEAP
- With MEAP environment set, users have the possibility of using uniFLOW to improve their workflow and increase production.
- Adobe PostScript, PCL and compatible
- This LBP253x have nice authentic features of Adobe PostScript to ensure the best results when they are in a PS environment. In addition, it also helps both PCL, so it’s perfect for use in small and large companies with printing solutions tested.
- Low power consumption and quickly set
- With the only system implementation On-Demand Mending Canon, the LBP253x realizes low consumption of considerably less electricity than 13.2 watts (average) in standby mode and quick mode, with the first page in less than 6 seconds.
- More security
- Companies are now able to eliminate unnecessary printing while ensuring the security of highly sensitive documents with the secure printing of LBP253x functions. This is configured using the printer storage to a server-less solution, or run through uniFLOW, which can be integrated into the device via MEAP.
- ability to ERD
- Immediate access to e-Maintenance Using Startup Disk, so you do not have an EMAGENT
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system