Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i Drivers Download
Reviews– The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500i series. The color, A3 multifunction devices have intelligent document workflows, providing an intuitive user experience and addressing the total cost of printing throughout the organization.
A fast data and paper-based capture device can scan and convert documents to PDF, Word and PowerPoint searches. A duplex document feeder allows single pass-through of up to 150 originals. V2 Image Technology (Vivid and Vibrant) ensures color quality in a wide range of media, even in large volumes. A huge 6350 paper capacity minimizes the time between fuel recharging as performance monitor status notifications at all times.
The color touchscreen can be customized to meet the needs of individual users and businesses. Universal Access Manager software provides a combination of user-based authentication, custom function control and provides complete production visibility, helping to reduce the overall cost of the document production process. Canon’s device management tools offer centralized control of entire fleets. Devices can be upgraded, inactive units can be turned off remotely, meter readings can be taken and manual addresses and printer drivers can be handled properly. The devices also integrate easily with Canon’s optional uniFLOW software.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system