Canon Océ Arizona 6100 Series Drivers
Reviews– Canon USA has its Océ Arizona Series 6100 launched a new flatbed printer platform 6-color Océ Arizona 6160 XTS and 7 colors Océ Arizona 6170 XTS.
• Approximately 27,000 piezo injectors in a carriage seven series;
• Print speed of up to 1,668 square feet / hour at a rate;
• The CMYKcm ink on the XTS 6160; CMYKcm + white on the XTS 6170;
• A new automatic system designed for head maintenance, head cleaning automated hands-free; Y
Océ printing technology, as well as compensation VariaDot active pixel placement, help • precise and uniform pressure on all warranty flatbed geometry.
The 6160 Arizona XTS XTS is upgradeable to the 6170 printers with the addition of an ink channel for white ink; Both models of the 6100 series of Arizona also support an additional channel of ink for future development. Interface hardware / software allows easy integration with automation systems workflow and third, Canon said.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system