Canon Océ ColorWave 900 Driversion
Reviews– Enjoy unparalleled speed color production large format. With 1,200 meters of input capacity, raw speeds of 1,000 square meters per hour and powerful workflow, the Océ ColorWave 900 large production capacities never color format had before.
The Océ ColorWave 900 uses an input module supports 6-roll with rolls up to 200 meters in length, is 1200 meters input capacity. The input module handles widths of 297 mm to 1,067 mm (42 inches). The system will automatically switch from one role to another, if one is empty, or that a type or size of the material is required.
The system normally prints at 800 x 1600 dpi (or a maximum resolution of 1600 x 1600 dpi), with a droplet size of 1.2 picoliters only. Produce high image quality and the ability to fine lines and crisp text, it is perfect for a variety of applications, from the point of card sales and technical documents.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system