Canon PIXMA MG2940 Driver Download
Reviews– New in recent Canon PIXMA devices is the integration of NFC technology. By making it even easier to print from smartphones connected PIXMA Touch & Print allows users to print and scan using smart devices just by touching against NFC compatible printers.
Delivery of Wi-Fi connectivity at a competitive price, the PIXMA MG2940 offers print, scan and copy functionality in one compact device. Designed for personal home use, the MG2940 allows users to connect, print and scan directly to a wide range of connected devices, and even printing from the cloud using PIXMA Cloud Link. The MG2940 also comes with the access point mode, providing a direct link to wireless devices without an Internet connection.
To further enhance the printing experience on tablets, Canon has also upgraded the PIXMA Printing Solutions application link to a new service; + Easy Photo Print. The new service allows photos stored on the device or in the cloud saved to easily edit and print from a tablet. It also helps users to get creative with your photos, providing a range of templates to create personalized cards, calendars and collages.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system