Canon PIXMA TR7520 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TR7520 Reviews– When you’re working from home, Canon’s Home Office PIXMA TR7520 All-in-One Inkjet Printer is designed to be your trusted companion with all-in-one printing, scanning, copying and faxing. possibilities of a single relatively compact unit. The print quality is high quality with 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and a five-color ink system that will provide crisp photos and documents. It also has impressive speeds of up to 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm in color, as well as automatic duplexing. In addition, the printer has 100-sheet front and back trays for easy handling of various media from 4 x 6 “up to 8.5 x 14”.
Scanning, copying and faxing is possible due to the implementation of an 8.5 x 11.7 “base, as well as a 20-sheet automatic document feeder that supports documents up to 8.5 x 14 “. The TR7520 has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp images and can produce a color copy in just 19 seconds. In addition, thanks to built-in connectivity USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, you can easily connect a smartphone or mobile device for printing and direct scanning.
The overall operation is intuitive thanks to the use of a 4.3 “touchscreen LCD in the control panel.In addition, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRINT application and more services, you can work quickly and easily with almost any device in your home.
- The five-color ink system includes black pigment for rich, sharp documents as well as vivid photos
- The Chromalife100 print provides a stable print that is evaluated to last 100 years when stored in an album, stays light for 30 years and stays with fast gas for 20 years
- You can produce a 4 x 6 “borderless photo in approximately 37 seconds
- Supports paper sizes of 4 x 6 “, 5 x 5” square, 5 x 7 “, 8 x 10”, letter and legal
- Special media support includes US envelopes. 10
- Fine art paper support allows users to print on premium media
- Users can scan in sizes up to 8.5 x 11.7 “across the table or up to 8.5 x 14” through the ADF
- The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- 48-bit color depth scanning internally and 24-bit externally
- Scanning features include e-mail attachment, automatic scan mode, document deletion reminder, multi-page PDF, save to PC, scan to Canon IMPRIM application and scan wirelessly
- First copy of the speed of about 19 seconds
- Copy functions include 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copies, automatic exposure copying, borderless copying, collated copying (ADF), document deletion reminder, setting page copy, ID copy, ID, 2-Sided Copy with ADF, Photo Fade Restore, Predefined Copy Ratios, and Double-sided Copy
- The 3 “touchscreen LCD offers a large and intuitive control panel for viewing and changing settings
- Support for mobile printing includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria device printing, Canon PRINT mobile application, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless PictBridge and more.
- Other printing features include automatic double-sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, business card printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint +, printed message, My Image Garden, photo printing, silent mode, square media printing support, web printing model and more
- The 33.6 kbps fax modem offers transmission speeds of 3 seconds per page in black or 60 seconds per page in color
- Users will have access to fax memory for approximately 250 pages, as well as 99 group dial locations
- Other fax features include answering machine connectivity, call rejection, RX fax information verification, dial-up search, extra fine mode, Fax reception reject, fax number forwarding, memory transmission, redial and remote reception
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) connectivity options are available so you can easily set up the printer for a multitude of devices, depending on the settings and the specific needs
- Auto power on/off function conserves power when not in use
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Compatible for Os:
- Mac/ Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system