Canon PIXMA TS5120 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS5120 Reviews– Take care of all your everyday tasks with the compact Canon P7A20 PIXMA wireless inkjet printer. With Bluetooth 4.0 and Wi-Fi, you can make a direct connection to your various smart devices. It also includes an all-in-one design that offers many printing, scanning, and copying functions. For printing, users will benefit from a resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI for crisp images and documents, while a thin hybrid ink system enables the creation of crisp documents as well as vivid photos.
In addition, users can work quickly thanks to the print speed of 13 IPM in black and 6.8 ipm in color to produce your task, shopping lists or photos. In addition, it has front and rear paper feed options that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14 “in size and can perform automatic duplex printing.You can scan and copy due to the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7” with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This provides detailed scans of your originals. The TS5120 is a very connected unit, with support for Canon printing, Apple printing and many more wireless services. A 2.5 “LCD is also present to view and adjust settings.
- The hybrid thin ink system uses only two cartridges to make operation easier and create detailed documents and vivid photos.
- The CHROMALIFE100 print offers a stable impression that is rated in the last 100 years when stored in an album, stays light for 30 years and remains a fast gas for 20 years.
- can produce a borderless 4 x 6 “photo in approximately 43 seconds
- Supports 4×6 “, 5×5” square, 5×7 “, 8×10” paper sizes, letter and legal paper.
- Special media support includes # 10 envelopes from the United States
- Fine paper help allows users to print on superior media.
- The desktop scanner has 1200 x 2400 dpi optical resolution
- 48-bit color depth scanning internally and 24-bit externally
- Scan features include email publishing, auto scan mode, document deletion reminder, multipage PDF, PC economy, scan to Canon print application and wireless scanning.
- Initial copy time of about 20 seconds
- 2.5 “LCD to view and change settings
- Support for mobile printing includes Apple printing, Google cloud printing, Mopria device printing, Canon printing mobile application, PIXMA cloud mesh, PictBridge wireless and more
- Other printing features include automatic two-sided printing, automatic photo printing II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, document printing, PhotoPrint + easy, message printing, my garden images, photo printing, silent mode,
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.0 (low power) connectivity options are available so you can easily set up your printer for a multitude of devices based on your configuration and specific needs.
- Automatic on / off adjustment helps save energy when not in use
- Energy Star Certified
Compatible for Os:
- Mac/ Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system