Canon PIXMA TS6120 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Reviews– If you are looking for a unit to meet the daily needs of your home, the Canon PIXMA TS6120 multifunction inkjet printer can help you, especially since it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a direct connection to your multiple smart devices. Stylish design and black color, as well as advanced printing technology, the TS6120 wireless is available for printing, scanning and copying tasks. For printing, users will benefit from a resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi for crisp images and documents, while a 5-color ink system with black pigment enables the creation of crisp documents as well as vivid photos.
In addition, users can work quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm of color to produce your work at home, shopping lists or photos. In addition, it has front and rear paper feed options that can operate with media up to 8.5 x 14 “in size and can perform automatic two-sided printing. Scanning and copying are possible due to the inclusion of a screen of 8.5 x 11.7 “with an optimal resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This provides detailed scans of your originals.
- The TS6120 is a highly connected unit, with built-in Bluetooth 4.0 LE, allowing users to efficiently connect a mobile device directly. In addition, Wi-Fi enhances connectivity and provides support for many other features, including the Canon IMPRIM application, Apple AirPrint, and more. A 3 “touchscreen LCD is also present, providing an intuitive method for adjusting and displaying settings.
- The five-color ink system includes black pigment for clear text and documents
- The Chromalife100 print provides a stable print that is evaluated to last 100 years when stored in an album, stays light for 30 years and stays with fast gas for 20 years
- You can produce a 4 x 6 “borderless photo in approximately 37 seconds
- Supports paper sizes of 4 x 6 “, 5 x 5” square, 5 x 7 “, 8 x 10”, letter and legal
- Special media support includes US envelopes. 10
- Fine art paper support allows users to print on premium media
- The flat-screen scanner has an optical resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi
- 48-bit color depth scanning internally and 24-bit externally
- Scanning features include e-mail attachment, automatic scan mode, document deletion reminder, multi-page PDF, save to PC, scan to Canon IMPRIM application and scan wirelessly
- Initial copy time of about 19 seconds
- Copy functions include 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copies, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Delete Document Reminder, Insert Copy, Frame Copy, ID Card Copy, Photo Fade Restore, predefined copy ratios and double-sided copying
- Auto expandable output tray ensures the printer is always ready to go
- The 3 “touchscreen LCD provides an intuitive control panel for viewing and changing settings
- Support for mobile printing includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria device printing, Canon PRINT mobile application, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless PictBridge and more.
- Other printing features include automatic double-sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, business card printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint +, printed message, My Image Garden, photo printing, silent mode, square media printing support, web printing model and more
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) connectivity options are available so you can easily set up the printer for a multitude of devices, depending on the settings and the specific needs
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Compatible for Os:
- Mac/ Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system