Canon PIXMA TS8120 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA TS8120 Reviews– Whether you are looking for a unit to handle all the basic needs of your home or small office, the Canon PIXMA TS8120 Canon Wireless Inkjet Printer may help you, especially since it now supports Bluetooth 4.0 LE a direct connection with its various intelligent devices. With an elegant design and red color as well as advanced printing technology, the TS8120 Wireless is available for print, scan, and copy jobs. For printing, users will benefit from a high resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for images and documents, while a 6-color blue photo ink system provides accurate color with soft stands and minimal grains.
In addition, users can work quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and 10 ipm of color to produce your tasks, shopping lists or photos. In addition, it has front and back paper feed options that can work with media up to 8.5 x 14 inches in size and can perform automatic two-sided printing. Scanning and copying are possible due to the inclusion of 8.5 x 11.7 “flat with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This provides detailed scans of your originals.
The TS8120 is a highly connected unit with built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, which allows users to connect efficiently directly to a mobile device. In addition, Ethernet and Wi-Fi networks improve connectivity and provide support for numerous other features, including the Canon PRINTING application, Apple AirPrint, and more. It also features a 4.3-inch touch screen that provides an intuitive method for adjusting and viewing settings, plus an SD / SDHC / SDXC card slot to print directly from the camera’s memory card.
- The six-color ink system includes black pigments and blue photo cartridges for smoother gradations and reduced grain in your prints
- The Chromalife100 print provides a stable impression that is rated to last 100 years when stored in an album, remains light for 30 years and continues to accelerate for 20 years
- You can produce a borderless 4 x 6 “photo in approximately 17 seconds
- Supports 4 x 6 “, 5 x 5” square, 5 x 7 “, 8 x 10” paper sizes Legal and Letter
- Special media support includes # 10 envelopes from the United States and CD / DVD / Blu-ray disc printing
- Art paper support allows users to print on top quality media
- 48-bit color depth scanning internally and 24-bit externally
- Scan features include email attachment, auto scan mode, document deletion reminder, pulse scan, PC rescue, scan to Canon PRINT application and wireless scanning
- Copy speed of about 19 seconds
- Copy functions include 4-in-1 and 2-in-1 copies, automatic exposure copying, borderless copying, disk label copying, document deletion reminder, page adjustment, copy erase frame, copy and copy relationships front it’s back
- The expandable automatic output tray ensures the printer is always ready to run
- The 4.3-inch touch screen offers a large and intuitive control panel for viewing and changing settings
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria device printing, Canon PRINT mobile application, PIXMA Cloud Link, Wireless PictBridge, and more.
- Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, business card printing, CD / DVD / Blu-Ray printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint +, printing, My Image Garden, My Image Garden, photo printing, silent mode, square media print support, web template printing and more
- Print photos directly from an SD / SDHC / SDXC memory card with built-in card reader
- The connectivity options USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 (low power) are available so you can easily configure the printer for a multitude of devices based on your configuration and specific needs
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Compatible for Os:
- Mac/ Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system