Dell V505 Driver Download
Reviews– The V505 All-in-One (AIO) is in its majority black and gray unless you decide to buy a red version of the product and is the average size of an all-in-one inkjet. Its dimensions (taken from the Dell website) are 17 x 12.3 x 6.8 inches; its real dimensions (with both large trays and connected parts) is about. 18 x 38 x 11 inches.
Featuring superior quality are fast rates and ecological features, the V505 camera All-In-One print PC offers a variety of impressive options at a great price. Each of the V505 saving space is designed to improve home efficiency. The V505 is available with the Dell Ink Management System (DIMS) that regularly attends the ink levels, so you’ll never run dry in the center of a makeup job.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system