HP DeskJet 1510 Printer Driver Download
Reviews– The HP Deskjet 1510 is a small, clean and white unit, very discreet when not in use. Unusually for an HP inkjet, a paper feed tray is folded over the top of the printer; The machine feeds on the back and not the front. In contrast to the rest of the body, the tray is black, accepting A4 pages up to 15 x 10 cm.
The control panel uses four membrane switches to control power, black and color prints, and job cancellation functions. Double LEDs indicate low ink in the cartridges, which slide from the front. The cartridges are left behind a black lid, which is revealed when the paper exit tray is pulled.
On the back of the unit, you will find outlets for the external power supply and for a USB cable, which is the only data connection supplied. There is no cable in the box, so you will need to add this to your purchase.
The software is basic, but you get HP Scan and Capture, which includes OCR software. There is no network connection on the DeskJet 1510, so features such as ePrint and Instant Ink are not available. Software installation is straightforward and the supplied driver provides good support for machine functions, including presets for many common functions such as text and photo prints.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system