HP Deskjet 2060 Driver Download
Reviews– The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 has become an all-mode printer on a K110a that can print documents at an economical price and provide a print speed of up to 20 ppm (when printing in mono mode).
The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 is a versatile compact printer that can be used to print, scan and copy everyday documents in a single device. The HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 can produce excellent print quality but offers HP Deskjet 2060 ink at low prices.
To complement the needs of printing, copying, and scanning in your office, the HP 2060 printer can also be a special option with the advantages that are given in the form of printing of low cost, shape and compact dimensions, facilitating the placement in any place Su office. Office. This printer covers several operating systems in Windows, such as Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista in 32 bits and 64 bits. And it can be used in the Macintosh version of 10:10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7 and 10.6.
Achieving 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) printing quality in black and white at 600. For business printing, the HP Deskjet 2060 can use A4, B5, A5, A5, A6, DL paper size. This printer has dimensions of 427 x 406 x 249 mm with a weight of 5.22 kg.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system
Incoming search terms:
- setup 2060 printer