Hp Deskjet 2514 Driver Download
Reviews– HP All-in-one economics is an area where HP stands and Deskjet printers recent releases are low-cost, high-value markets aimed at families and students. The Deskjet 2510 is one of them, with a simple design and a simple specification.
The paper is fed from a foldable sheet magazine 60 in the back, so that the paper path is not an 180-degree turn, as in many HP machines.
The control panel uses a single-digit LCD for the number of copies – 1 through 9 – and a segmented and exclusive two-bar display for use of black and color ink (although there is no indication of that). The six control buttons are membrane switches with very little tactile feedback, but get the job done.
Twin print cartridges, one black, and the other three colors: cyan, magenta yellow are loaded from the front, after an inner shell has been folded behind the paper output tray. Cartridges slide up and up to lock in place, it is a bit strange, but Niggly quite difficult.
The software includes HP Photo Creations and HP Scan and drivers. It includes Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and monitoring supplies, so it can remind you to reorder cartridges once the ink is used.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system