IJ Start Canon Set Up TR8520
Canon Pixma TR8520 Reviews– The All-in-One inkjet printer from the Canon Pixma TR8520 Wireless Home Office Canon is designed to be your reliable companion with all possible printing, scanning, copying and fawning from a relatively compact unit. A five-color ink system that will provide high-quality print and sharp photos and documents with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It also features automatic color as well as duplex 15 black Ipm and 10 Ipm speeds. In addition, the printer features a 100-sheet front and rear tray to easily handle various environments of size 4 x 6 “Up to 8.5 x 14 “.
Scanning, copying and faxing is possible due to the application of both 8.5 x 11.7 “Flatbed and automatic 20-sheet feed document supporting documents up to 8.5 x 14. The TR8520 has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp viewing and can produce a copy of the color in just 19 seconds. Plus, with the built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 LE connectivity, you can easily connect your smartphone or mobile device for direct printing and scanning.
The overall operation is intuitive thanks to the use of the LCD touch screen 4.3 in Control Panel. You can also print directly from the SD memory card camera with the built-in slots on the printer. In addition, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Canon PRıNT app, and other services, you can work quickly and easily with virtually any device in your home.
- The five-color ink system includes black pigment for sharp documents as well as clear photos
- CHROMALIFE100 Print provides a stable print, assessed during the last 100 years stored in the album, Hold Fast Light for 30 years and keep the gas fast for 20 years
- Can cause unlimited photos of 4 x 6 in approximately 37 seconds
- Dedicated media support includes envelopes #10 US
- Fine Arts paper support allows users to print on higher quality media
- Users can scan sizes up to 8.5 x 11.7 “on flatbed or up to 8.5 x 14 ” via ADF
- The scanner has an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, which can be interpolated up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scan 48-bit color depth and 24-bit external
- Includes scanning features in email, auto scan mode, document deletion reminder, push Scan, save to PC, memory card Save, scan to
- Canon PRıNT and wireless scan
- Initial copy speed approx. 19 seconds
- Copy features include 4-on-1 and 2-on-1 copy, automatic exposure copy, unlimited copy, collated copy (ADF), document deletion reminder, Pas-to-Page, frame eraser Copy, ID copy, 2-sided manual restoration with ADF, photo Fade Out, Preset copy rate and two-sided copy
- 4.3 LCD touch screen provides a large and intuitive control panel for viewing and changing settings
- Mobile printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria printing device, Canon PRıNT mobile app, Cloxma Cloud connections, Wireless PictBridge and more
- Other printing features include automatic double-sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Bluetooth printing, borderless printing, business card printing, document printing, easy PhotoPrint, print messages, My image Garden, direct photo printing memory cards, photo printing, Silent mode, square media printing support, Web template prints and more
- Print photos directly from an SD, SDHC or SDXC memory card with the built-in card reader
33.6 Kbps Fax Modem offers a transmission rate of 3 seconds per page in black or 60 seconds per color page
- Users will have access to fax memory for approximately 250 pages and also 99 group call locations
- Other fax features include answering machine connection, caller rejection, RX fax info, call call, extra CE mode, fax reception rejected, re-entry fax number, memory transmission, redial and remote reception.
- LE (Low Energy) connectivity options are available with USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, so you can easily configure your printer for multiple devices, depending on your specific setup and requirements
- Automatic power on/off features protect power when not in use
- ENERGY Stars
Compatible for Os:
- Mac/ Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system