Samsung Printer Xpress C1810W Driver Download
Reviews– The actual Samsung Xpress C1810W is really convenient laser printer and compact. This laser printer is the fastest in our line, however, they do have the sharpest actual quality. This color laser printer Samsung is one of the slower than those tested laser printers. It requires upward associated with 16 mere seconds to print the first page. After the first impressions of web pages, which are able to print up to 19 pages per minute. This is true for each monochrome and color prints. all of us reviewed other printers achieve printing speed rates upward associated with 30 pages per minute.
The Samsung C1810W has a toner cartridge that has a yield of 2, 500 pages, plus a tray of standard documents that have two hundred and fifty sheets associated with the role. You can purchase additional toner cartridges with toner yield up to 6, 000 pages to help reduce printing costs. This printer also makes it easy to conduct substitutions toner using top loading cabinet.
This laser printer can also save on energy costs. Actually, it is Energy Star certified, uses only 50 W of power in standby mode and prints using 380 W, which is very energy efficient.
It consists of many printing options, including mobile printing. You must use Google Cloud Print or Samsung cell application to connect to your own printer via your cell phone, You may also password protect sensitive materials to keep your documents safe.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system