Samsung ProXpress SL-M4030ND Drivers
Reviews– Basically the heavier-duty version of the Samsung Printer ProXpress M3320ND that I recently reviewed, the Samsung Printer ProXpress M4020ND offer the same output quality and features, but with somewhat better paper handling and higher monthly cycle. The combination makes it a very good fit for a micro or small office with heavy-duty printing needs.
The second major difference between the two is that the maximum monthly duty cycle M4020ND, at 100,000 pages per month, twice the 50,000 pages M3320ND is rated for. Keep in mind that the maximum duty cycle is much higher than the recommended maximum. Also, as with any printer, if you hit the maximum of each month it probably will not survive all the months. The point here is that M4020ND designed to print more pages per month of M3320ND without breaking.
Outside of these differences, both printers offer similar features, including printing although the cloud, with built-in support for Google Cloud Print, and print from mobile devices connect to the access point Wi-Fi in your network, either using AirPrint or Samsung apps mobile printing itself.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please the first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system
Incoming search terms:
- samsung slm4030nd driver
- DRIVER PARA M4030ND
- drivers ProXpress SL-M4020ND
- m4030nd driver
- SAMSUNG SL-M4030ND driver