Samsung SL-C460FW Driver Download
Reviews– Samsung Multifunction Xpress C460FW offer Near Field Communication (NFC) printing, which is a wireless technology that allows the sharing of your mobile device to connect and communicate with your printer. Simply press your phone or tablet for your multifunctional printers, and Samsung Mobile Print App will automatically connect to the device, allowing you to print wirelessly with ease.
Several things immediately looked out of place for the MFP in this price. There is only one paper input tray, with a capacity of only 150 pages. Very little capacity means you have to recharge it 133 times to fulfill the duty printer theoretical maximum of 20,000 pages in a month. There is no manual feed and no duplex printing.
It is a four-pass color printer is the first we’ve seen in a long time. In the printer as there is a single drum than the drum separately for each color. This will reduce the run out, but it means the color pages must pass drum once each for black, cyan, magenta and yellow, reduce color prints for about a quarter of the speed of mono. Here the drum is rated for 16,000 pages mono or 4000 colors, while a good toner for 1,500 pages (black) or 1,000 pages (cyan, magenta and yellow).
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please the first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system