Samsung SL-C460W Driver Download
Reviews– In general, inkjet printers are more flexible than its counterparts laser printing them, but like Samsung Multifunction laser printers Xpress C460FW win on speed, operating costs and the quality of its text printing.
Samsung Multifunction C460FW Xpress is a multifunction printer all-in-one, with fax facilities joining the usual printing, scanning and photocopying. Just under £ 310 RRP (at time of writing, it would be for a little under £ 290 online), it is at the budget end laser printer market, so it is suitable for home use.
Its four toner cartridges (black, cyan, magenta and yellow) are £ 60 each on Samsung’s own website, with a black tank that lasts for 1,500 pages and the color cartridge for 1000 pages.
This works out at 4p page for mono printing and 22p for every page of color, which is a little high for a laser printer, in general, but about what you would expect for a low-cost housing laser all-in-one.
Dimensions and weight loss also showed that Samsung Multifunction Xpress C460FW directed home and home office market. At 14.3 inches, 13.1 inches and 16 inches, it takes up little space on your desk or shelf than most laser printers, and just under £ 31 it is light enough to carry around without a friend to help you. But if you want to use it on a shelf unit, make sure it’s sturdy.
Support for Os:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Mac Os X
How to Install Printer Drivers:
- Make sure your printer is connected to power and also has a USB cable connected to a computer or laptop that you use
- Open the printer driver files that you have, if not please first download in the download link has been provided.
- Double-click the driver file, then to follow the given installation petnjuk
- When you are finished, will Munjul last window and simply tap on Finish
- Your printer has finished installed, please try to print
The above indications are used for printer driver installation in windows operating system